- 3D face modelling software for Windows.
- Create faces from one or more photographs, or at random.
- Edit faces in over 150 ways, including race, age and gender.
- Choose between different mesh structures and UV layouts.
- Export to most 3D file formats, complete with animation morphs.
Create a face from one or more photographs:
... goes to ...
Create realistic or caricatured faces at random from any race, gender and adult age group:
Edit faces by just clicking and dragging:
Edit faces with over 150 powerful parametric controls, from race morphing the whole face to tweaking the nose shape:
... And over 150 more ...
Apply one of over 50 skin 'detail' textures to the face you've created:
... goes to ...
Select the mesh and UV layout of your choice (or use your own with the Customizer):
Instantly apply animation morphs and accessory models:
Export to 3D Studio (3DS), Maya ASCII (ma), Lightwave 6.x LWO2 (LWO),
Wavefront OBJ, Softimage dotXSI 3.0 (XSI), VRML 1 (wrl), VRML 97 (wrl) or STL
including all animation morph targets if desired.
Export your texture maps to JPEG, BMP, TGA or TIFF.
Choose a default scale, rotation and translation for all your exports.
- Instant, realistic face creation:.
- Generate realistic faces at random for any race, gender and adult age group.
- Easily create faces from one or more photographs.
- Over 50 symmetric and 25 asymmetric shape controls.
- Over 30 coloring (texture) controls.
- Quickly shape faces to match almost any adult human face.
- Apply detailed skin textures.
- Flexible import options:.
- Match faces to your photographs.
- Bring in your own head mesh and hairstyle models using the FaceGen Customizer.
- Import your own texture images onto any object.
- Flexible export options:.
- Apply your face to any of our hi-res, med-res, lo-res or rapid prototype meshes.
- Or apply your face to your own mesh and UV layout using the FaceGen Customizer.
- Save your faces in the FaceGen FG format and apply them later to any mesh.
- Export models to 3DS, Maya ASCII (ma), Lightwave 6 (LWO), OBJ, XSI, VRML1, VRML97 and STL.
- Export texture maps to BMP, JPEG, TGA and TIFF.
- Transform the coordinate system of your exports.
- Instant Animatability:.
- Comes with 36 expressions, phonemes and modifiers.
- Blendshapes appear automatically in Maya.
- Endomorphs appear automatically in Lightwave and are easily hooked up in MotionBuilder or any other application that reads LWO files.
- Morph targets appear automatically in Softimage 3D and XSI.
- Morph targets are batch exported in a single command for users of Max (via OBJ or 3DS), and for any other application that reads OBJ, 3DS, VRML1/97 or STL.
- Animation morphs are mesh-specific and are not included with some of the add-on meshes.
- FaceGen Modeller 3.5 runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Pentium IV (or equivalent) or higher is recommended.
One license allows you to install as many copies as you need for 1 user.
For example on your work, home and laptop computers, or when you change
computer or re-install your OS.
To enable each install you must email us the displayed site code. Your site
key will be returned by email within 1 business day, and usually much faster.
We do not track installed copies; it's just the honour system.
Images, video and sculpture rendered using FaceGen models are yours to sell or distribute.
FaceGen '.fg' files are yours to sell or distribute.
If you want to sell or distribute the 3D models themselves - for instance as
part of a software product - you need a Re-Distribution License.
FaceGen Modeller License Agreement.